The Telehealth Counseling Clinic (TCC) is a non-profit psychological service, research, and training clinic operated under the administration of the Department of Educational Psychology and the Department of Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences at Texas A&M Health Science Center.
Psychology doctoral students provide services to low-income residents throughout the Brazos Valley. These services are provided by a team of psychology doctoral students and doctoral-level supervising faculty who are psychologists or otherwise licensed mental health professionals.
It is our mission to work collaboratively with community partners to improve accessibility and quality of care to underserved populations.
- High-quality videoconference technology
- HIPAA-approved encryption
- High-speed encrypted business-class lines
- Available in English and Spanish
- Appropriate for adults and adolescents
- Brazos County (Bryan)
- Grimes County (Navasota)
- Leon County (Centerville)
- Madison County (Madisonville)
- Washington County (Brenham)